EISWERK will offer unique, multifunctional lettable spaces for residential, creative, cultural and commercial usage – all with easy access to the attractive banks of the River Spree.
RESIDENTIAL BUILDING IN KOEPENICKER STRASSE:
- A tantalizing mix of preserved historical buildings and new contemporary architecture by GRAFT architects.
- Approx. 50 apartments for rent (existing and new building).
- Commercial spaces for small retail units on the ground floor: approx. 260 m² in the new building; 115 m² and 55 m² in the existing building.
Letting of the apartments has not yet started.
Prospective tenants with an interest in renting space for local supply, shops, or culinary options please contact: l.biermann[at]trockland.com
NEW BUILDING FACING THE RIVER:
- On a total of 10,000 m² a newly constructed building with four upper floors adjacent to the river, rising up to seven floors in the center of the plot.
- Floor sizes vary between approx. 2,000 m² (ground floor up to 3rd floor) and approx. 1,300 m² (floors 4 to 6).
- Sections of the ground floor adjacent to the river promenade are reserved for dining outlets with outdoor terraces.
- The ground floor is ideally suited for entities and organizations of the creative sectors.
- The remaining floors will accommodate modern offices with ample natural light.
- The unusual architecture from GRAFT creates open spaces for users, such as terraces, loggias, and patios, including views of the river.
- A total of approx. 4,100 m² (approx. 700 m² on each of the six floors) will offer loft-like areas for creative and cultural sectors as well as other commercial businesses.
- Flexible design of layouts and floor plans possible.
- Ceiling height between 3.90 m on the ground floor; 3.80 m on floors 1 and 2; 3.60 m on floors 3 to 6.
- Listed monument with industrial ambience.
We are pleased to inform that the Cooling House has been fully let.